What is Professional Coaching?
Professional coaching explicitly targets maximising potential. "Highly renowned companies are realising the effectiveness of coaching in achieving their goals. Major corporations from a variety of sectors, including IBM, Nike, Verizon and Coca-Cola Enterprises, have turned to coaching to increase employee satisfaction, improve output and strengthen their bottom lines" (Source: International Coaching Federation)
Or as simply defined by Target Training International Ltd, "From a business perspective, the primary purpose of business coaching is to improve employee performance in areas directly connected to achieving goals that fuel company performance."
The key purpose with the following professional coaching services is to assist individuals and or teams with developing their capabilities, enhancing people’s talents and uplifting their motivation to deliver a superior performance. A performance, which is aligned to and supports any organisation's strategic direction.
- Relationship management.
- Behavioural management.
- Emotional Intelligence; management of emotions in the workplace.
- Workplace motivators for increased individual and/or team engagement and job satisfaction.
- Communication skills.
- Recruitment, job and talent profiling.
- Business improvement and strategic planning.
- Strategic leadership development.
- Conflict resolution.
- Transitioning/change management.
- Strategic life and career planning.
Benefits of having a Professional Coach
- Enhanced self-awareness and self-management. Discover why we do what we do, what drives us into action and the impact this can have on our performance, communication, and relationship with others.
- Improved customer satisfaction.
- Enhanced business growth and employee engagement.
- Increased employee engagement and productivity.
- Greater job satisfaction – discover the “right job fit”.
- Ability to integrate new skills into the workplace for greater productivity and success.
- Enhanced efficiency with decision making.
- Greater understanding of strengths, weakness, and how you can best manage these even in complex and demanding environments.
Greater work life balance.
Professional coaching is designed to work collaboratively with you, facilitating change with clarity, while designing the way forward, and empowering you towards achieving those results you have always sought.
Ashton Coaching services are available either face to face, by video conference (Skype) or telephone, or through a combination of these methods.
If you are ready for change professional coaching can help.